Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

New Contributor
ajomgeorge
My Device: Blackberry Playbook, blackberry bold 9700

Pictures taken are not getting saved in Pictures folder after new update 2.1.0.1088

After the latest update 2.1.0.1088 from blackberry, I have noticed that the pictures taken using playbook camera are not automatically saved to Pictures folder. Did anyone notice this issue?

Forums Advisor III
rat-7
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 + Z30 + Playbook 64

Re: Pictures taken are not getting saved in Pictures folder after new update 2.1.0.1088

ajomgeorge wrote:

After the latest update 2.1.0.1088 from blackberry, I have noticed that the pictures taken using playbook camera are not automatically saved to Pictures folder. Did anyone notice this issue?

I have a Playbook since the first day that it came out for sale, and the pictures that I took using the Playbook's camera were never saved in the PICTURE folder but rather in the CAMERA folder

You can use Air Browser or any other file management program or even Windows/Mac file management program to move the pictures into the PICTURE folder

---------------------------------------------
Using the Playbook and the Z10 and the Z30 and loving them

Martin
Forums Veteran I
Lost_at_Sea
My Device: PlayBook 64 GB & Torch 9860

Re: Pictures taken are not getting saved in Pictures folder after new update 2.1.0.1088

The pictures are likely saved but they may be scattered throughout the picture folder. Have a look throughout the whole folder.