Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

Visitor
sefr5626
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: Optus

Play Book Calendar All Day event issue

Hey BB users I have a weird one hoping that someone can help I have a torch 9800 and playbook both with the most up to date software for units and bb bridge. 

My problem is when I add a new event to the PlayBook Calendar it actually adds it to the previous day. Example Appointment called test scheduled for 30 August marked as all day actually appears on the 29th August as all day. 

Please help. 

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
saudiben
My Device: playbook
My Carrier: STC

Re: Play Book Calendar All Day event issue

I have exactly the same issue, tx for bringing it up. And here is just another one..... how to remove apps from my playbook
Please use plain text.
Developer
Harry_Dodgson
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: AT&T

saudiben wrote:
I have exactly the same issue, tx for bringing it up. And here is just another one..... how to remove apps from my playbook

Removing apps is easy - go to All, press and hold on app until the little trash cans show under all the apps, then select the appropriate trash can to remove it.

Back to the subject of this post though...  I had a birthday event come up on my PlayBook today and I dismissed it, but the notification icon wouldn't go away until I went onto my phone and dismissed it there.  Looks to me like the calendar app needs more work/testing.

--------------
Accepted PlayBook Applications: Marmi-doos, BASIC, Run and Hide
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
saudiben
My Device: playbook
My Carrier: STC

that is why I love these forums, tx a lot.... I have given you a kudo! However you are aware that not all apps can be removed??
Please use plain text.
Scotian
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: None

I have a similar problem downloading events from my Google Calendar.  It will only download events that are marked as "all day".   All other events are being ignored.

Please use plain text.