Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

JSanders
Solutions: 5,851
My Device: Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Play book wont power up or light just blinks

Nope, didn't sound rude to me.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.2.1.3247; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: at&t

RIM has been supporting the device for this problem. Just give them a call. I've heard they are lightening fast with RMA turnarounds too, if needed.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran I
jarviser
My Device: Two PB's

John_Clark wrote:
RIM has been supporting the device for this problem. Just give them a call. I've heard they are lightening fast with RMA turnarounds too, if needed.

In US and Canada presumably. We don't all have that direct RMA facility unfortunately. In UK we have to return to seller and one supplier offered a family member 70% refund after 10 months 'product enjoyment'.

Still, 70% of the price then gives you a replacement and some money left over - woo-hoo!

My Device: PlayBook 64 Gb and Z10 LE
My Carrier: Vodafone

I read all post in Italy. All people buy a new PlayBook. I hope to resolve my problem with Rim BlackBerry evangelist. I wantn't buy another Pb

If U like my post click on LIKE :smileywink:
Please use plain text.
Developer
Zukka

My battery is really dead. I ask To The expert but no solution :Censored:

Please use plain text.
JSanders
Solutions: 5,851
My Device: Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Oh, I thought I had offered you several solutions.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
Developer
Zukka

So peace.. Tnx for your time .. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
oacevedo_medina
My Device: Playbook tablet
My Carrier: Movistar

My playbook tablet (16GB) it doesn´t turn on, only when I plug the USB cable or power cable, the red light turns on for about 10 seconds, then turn off. I have tried everything: hold the power button, hold power and +volumen, hold power +/- buttons, etc, but nothing works, even, I plug the charger during one entire day and nothing, what can I do?

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
tabitha98
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: Rogers

Thanks! We got this as a gift for our little guy (so no receipt). He worshiped this device and had dozens of learning games downloaded. We woke up one morning and it was dead. Tried charging in numerous ways to no avail. Our issue was that we kept getting the Red Light to turn on when you plugged in and it would stay lit for seconds or minutes than go black. We tried a few things listed in this forum with no success. I was minutes away from pressing the confirm on an order the new iPad. Glad I held tight and double-check a few more tricks. We had success in holding the Power + the button in-between the Volume controls. Not the volume controls themselves (that didn't work) but the button in-between was the success. It now has a battery sign and the lightening bolt indicating it's charging. We'll see if we lose all the paid-apps on a factory restore. I hope not.
Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.2.1.3247; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: at&t

When you log in with the BBID you should be able to download any apps you had.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.