If you are using Internet Explorer, please remove blackberry.com from your compatibility view settings.

Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

New Contributor
jasnin88
My Device: playbook
My Carrier: mtn

Re: PlayBook Browser incompatable website list

1.0.5.2304 this is the version i have
Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
LuayS
My Device: BlackBerry Bold 9700 // BlackBerry Playbook
My Carrier: Rogers

We had a problem loading Flash. You may have a Flash blocker installed. If so, please disable the blocker (or add an exception) and reload to start listening.

is the error i receive on my PB when attempting to access to website (grooveshark.com) im on wifi software version: 1.0.5.2304
Please use plain text.
Contributor
woofwoof
My Device: 9800

www.costco.ca
while using the site "store location" link
cannot use the "Go" button to submit. Pressing the enter key on PB have no effect either.
using PB version 1.05.2304
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BB Z10
BB Playbook v1.06.2390
BB Torch 9810
BB Torch 9800 v6.0.0.448
BB Bold 9700
BB Bold 9000
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Muppet1856
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: Sprint

Microsoft live meeting 2007 will not allow access to the conference...
Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z10 10.1.0.2312 / Playbook 2.1 / 8900 5.0
My Carrier: Vodafone France (SFR) & B&You

@Mupet1856

in the system requirements for Microsoft Live Meeting 2007 web access, that can be seen here:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/live-meeting-help/microsoft-office-live-meeting-2007-system-requir...

there is one requirement about the browser being able to launch an applet inside a Java virtual machine standard edition (JRE SE 1.6). There is no such thing on the PlayBook. Your link is not relevant to the current discussion.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.
Contributor
eprklims
My Device: Torch 9800 & PlayBook 64

Hi

The local paper, along with several other papers, uses a website for e-editions that works fine on the Ipad, but on PlayBook it gets the e-edition, but then when you try to zoom it goes into a crazy flicker festival that makes it unreadable.  It would be really nice to read the paper on the PlayBook like I do on the ipad. 

Here's a link to their base site that shows what happens.  It has some samples here of the local papers. I'm using the Waterloo Record:

http://ai.myvirtualpaper.com/doc

I'm on the regular browser and on Tablet OS 1.0.5.2342

(I should note, on the Ipad, while it is readable, it would be REALLY nice to have the better resolution of the PlayBook because often smaller text and/or ads are unreadable on the ipad since you can only zoom one level)

Please use plain text.
Contributor
djdimages
My Device: storm 2 9550, Playbook
My Carrier: verizon

-if you reported a site that does not function but does so now after an update, is there a way to remove? If not, I would like to report that the browser and bridge browser work with smugmug fine now. Thanks for resolving the bridge as I now can show off my digital portfolio anywhere I have cell service! Kudos!
Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z10 10.1.0.2312 / Playbook 2.1 / 8900 5.0
My Carrier: Vodafone France (SFR) & B&You

@djdimages
you can ask a mod to empty your message. use the "report inappropriate content" link under your avatar, on the left of the message. Depending on their quantity of work, it may take some days, but they will do it.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
cmarcin
My Device: Not Specified

www.nasa.gov and all the NASA related sites doesnt work!!!
Please use plain text.
Contributor
shiroamachi
My Device: 9550
My Carrier: Indosat

Please use plain text.