Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z30, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: B&You _ SFR

Re: PlayBook Browser incompatable website list

no it is the other way around, and my test proves it. The server is badly configured, and the PlayBook browser is not tolerant enough. I'll see if I can gather more info on the configuration of that web server.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
New Contributor
striaightberry
My Device: Blackberry Pearl 3G 9100 + Blackberry PlayBook 16GB

cant view listings on job bank, you can visit the site and everything but you cant view the listings, now with the bridge browser you can but not with the normal browser you cant.
Guru I
Xandrex

@striaightberry:got url?

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
New Contributor
striaightberry
My Device: Blackberry Pearl 3G 9100 + Blackberry PlayBook 16GB

its jobbank.gc.ca your able to visit the site and everything but when you select like your city and specific job then press sesrch you get this error message, it says something about network, on the bridge browser it works well it just trips me out that it doesnt work on the native. Dont mind my spelling am actuallt using my playbook to post, we truly need that uto correctinon 

Contributor
woofwoof
My Device: 9800

problem is fixed with 1.06.2390!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BB Z10
BB Playbook v1.06.2390
BB Torch 9810
BB Torch 9800 v6.0.0.448
BB Bold 9700
BB Bold 9000
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Barracuda 300 spam fillter appliance via BES now works fine in bridge browser, Woot!

http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:8000/cgi-bin/index.cgi

cant access in bridge mode still shows "Request entity too large"

http://www.weekendfreedommachines.com/discus/messages/17/61368.html?1303837059

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

Guru I
Xandrex

striaightberry wrote:

its jobbank.gc.ca your able to visit the site and everything but when you select like your city and specific job then press sesrch you get this error message, it says something about network, on the bridge browser it works well it just trips me out that it doesnt work on the native. Dont mind my spelling am actuallt using my playbook to post, we truly need that uto correctinon 

hello,

It works fine with OS 1.0.6.2390. Remember when you drill down a location, you have to remove the first option "All".

I agree that the interface could be more user friendly, but that's the webmaster's issue, not the PlayBook.

New Contributor
Ltown
My Device: 8330 playbook

[ Edited ]

re-posting.  thelearning manager once loged in is unable to open pdf's when called from js.

in the CourseMapStudent.js "View Unit" will open a blank page where a pdf should be loaded.

<div style="width: 120px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); " class="CMMenuItem" onmouseover="highlight(this, true) " onmouseout="highlight(this, false) " onclick="goGuide()">View Unit</div>

please see the following files from the site since its a password protected site

http://www.mediafire.com/?rnzsjtcodwb19

thx

EDIT: Using regular browser and the lastest os build 1.0.6.2390

Regular Contributor
osanders
My Device: playbook

www.fieldnation.com on both browsers was working ok before the last update but now when I do a work order search and choose the state it's off by 1 eventhough the state chosen is highlighted. Example say I search for work in Wisconsin, its selected in the drop down but when I hit ok it brings up work in West Virginia. Also since Wyoming is the last on the list cant view work orders for that state.
Guru I
Xandrex

osanders wrote:
www.fieldnation.com on both browsers was working ok before the last update but now when I do a work order search and choose the state it's off by 1 eventhough the state chosen is highlighted. Example say I search for work in Wisconsin, its selected in the drop down but when I hit ok it brings up work in West Virginia. Also since Wyoming is the last on the list cant view work orders for that state.

hello osanders,

this bug has already been acknowledged by RIM, please read the following article from the public knowledge base:

KB27402 Drop down menus of web page forums may select the item above using the PlayBook Browser

I thus suggest you contact the webmaster of fieldnation.com and ask them to edit their selector.