Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

New Contributor
scaribe
My Device: playbook 16mb

Re: PlayBook Browser incompatable website list

[ Edited ]

Can't login to www.navicamls.net real estate mls site. I can log in and pull up needed information on wifi browser, will not work on bridged browerser.

Developer
Innovatology
My Device: Playbook, Z10, Q10, Z30 with Files & Folders and Orbit of course

Google Reader (http://www.google.com/reader/view) works but if you try to click a folder on the left you'll drag the folder instead of selecting it.

Files & Folders, the unified file & cloud manager for PlayBook and BB10 with SkyDrive, SugarSync, Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, Google Docs. Free 3-day trial! - Jon Webb - Innovatology - Utrecht, Netherlands
New Contributor
Neutron
My Device: Curve 3G (9330) | PlayBook (64GB)

Update: Desktop version of twitter.com works now.
Neutron
Curve 3G (9330) | PlayBook (64GB)
Contributor
dguiley
My Device: Curve 8530

sprint.blackberry.com in bridge browser causes my bb style to crash when i try to log i to my account
New Developer
wolfier
My Device: Not Specified

[ Edited ]

1. tudou.com.  All videos have sounds only - the funny thing is, each time I click on the full screen button the video shows for a split second, and then black again.  I think it got covered by something else.

2. chrome.angrybirds.com.  I know a native version is on its way, but it shows how important WebGL and Canvas support will very, very soon be.

Regular Contributor
osanders
My Device: playbook

www.chrysler.com regular browser opens but has trouble with flash objects.
New Contributor
sonny312
My Device: bold 9700-playbook

my college websites... wa.tccd.edu  opens fine but wont log in   it asks me to save file when hit login...

other school website      https://prod.campuscruiser.com/PageServlet?pg=login&tg=LoginEntry&cmd=secure&cp=142&rqid=-1724741961...... will open and log in but wont have access to all site features like opening the shared files like Word and Pdf...

both sites work just fine on my wifes ipad

Developer
Innovatology
My Device: Playbook, Z10, Q10, Z30 with Files & Folders and Orbit of course

The Developer Console at https://market.android.com/publish doesn't show your apps.

Files & Folders, the unified file & cloud manager for PlayBook and BB10 with SkyDrive, SugarSync, Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, Google Docs. Free 3-day trial! - Jon Webb - Innovatology - Utrecht, Netherlands
Visitor
eddy_ek
My Device: BOLD 9700, Playbook 64GB

cant get in our company's intranet portal (Emirates Airlines) but i can use my smartphone to log in. now this i dont really understand. how can they make 2 types of browser capabilites with a same framework (smartphone and PB)? galaxy tab and ipad 2 is compatible, and i have been trying to contact the customer service for more than a month now and still now solution.

Did anybody tried to contact them with regards this problem?

New Contributor
Pulsar9
My Device: Blackberry Playbook

I am unable to fully use Netfilx's website. I know the browser does not support Silverlight and I can't watch a movie (It would be awsome if this was fixed) but I can't look at my instant streaming queue. The browser will not allow me to select the streaming tab. I havn't tried to do anything else on the website.