Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

Contributor
My Device: Z10 4G LTE
My Carrier: Vodafone

Re: PlayBook OS version 2.1.0.1753 available

I wished for full bluetooth access, but it seems nothing like that has come through... I wanted to connect my bluetooth projects to Playbook... I don't know when RIM will make me happy on this matter of bluetooth!
Contributor
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: Red Mobile

I was hoping that it comes with facebook app update, but no, it isnt. I cant even tell the changes but still thankful to RIM for this update. Its a sign that they havent forgotten us. :smileyvery-happy: LOL

Jenivie Mae
Super Contributor
My Device: PlayBook 32GB and PlayBook 16GB
My Carrier: DCI Telecom

[ Edited ]

Update was flawless.  Hard to tell the changes, but my apps work fine. Thanks to the folks at BlackBerry. 

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Playbook 64Gb
My Carrier: none

[ Edited ]

It would seem the changelog published on the Blackberry site isn't complete, as there appears to have been some significant bug fixing "under the hood". The dreaded "no saved networks" bug, that annoyed me immensely, seems to have "mysteriously" vanished after this update. Happy!

New Contributor
My Device: Playbook - BB Bold 9790
My Carrier: Proximus

[ Edited ]

Hello,

I applied the update one hour ago and there are at least 2 bugs that this update fixes.

- Since one year ago I couldn't change/add/edit... my contacts anymore (app crashed), only read them was possible.

- Reading a local pdf file bigger than 1MB and/or read any pdf file using bridge was impossible (app crash)

These 2 bugs are now fixed for me.

:Clap:

But... One bug isn't fixed yet: I can't add websites shortcuts to the main screen anymore, I can only add them to the bookmarks list.

:Oops:

And also, to finish, they should add the possibility to remove several bookmarks at once (actually you must delete and confirm them one by one), select the bookmarks to delete and then delete them all at once would be better.

:Devil2:

New Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry PlayBook
My Carrier: Sprint

Is any one camera and video App still not playing
Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

mine are both working

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

My Device: Blackberry Playbook
My Carrier: Virgin

I can't seem to get the update to work. I plug in my tablet, it downloads the update but the update doesn't go past installing module 1 of 55. Left my tablet plugged in all day yesterday and nothing. Trying again today and the same thing happens.

New Contributor
My Device: Z10 / Playbook
My Carrier: Rogers

help....my 4G LTE playbook doesn't grab the update when I check for updates, I don't have a SIM or carrier plan and was using WiFi to download....???? + after several attempts and rebooting I did a security wipe and now its only displaying the internet icon on the main screen....arrrrggggh???

New Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry PlayBook
My Carrier: Sprint

Ok so probably.a hardware issue?