Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

New Contributor
Loz0905
My Device: BlackBerry PlayBook
My Carrier: Orange

PlayBook Questions

[ Edited ]

Hi, I'm new here and can't find my way around.

I made the mistake of buying a playbook couple of months ago and can't find a way of contacting blackberry of even creating a new topic here - can someone point me in the right direction please ( a hyperlink would be nice if my playbook will manage to click on it)

Thanks.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Loz0905

Re: PlayBook Questions

Okay look like you only get 90 days warranty on these so I can't contact them hmmm.

Anyway does anyone else have a lot of trouble selecting links on Web pages, selects it but doesn't go to it.

Scrolling down Web pages and auto selects adverts and opens new browser tabs.

Auto suggestion drop down boxes can't select the first 4 options because it wants to copy paste and such.

Almost every time I take it out of the pouch it has been doing assortments of stuff by itself?

Battery dead now, night
Please use plain text.
Developer
scrid2000
My Device: Red Z10, 32GB PlayBook, Numerous Android/WP8/FirefoxOS/Other devices
My Carrier: T-Mobile

I received excellent support from BlackBerry even after my 90 days were up.

What exact;y are you trying to do? You should be able to get or find answers fairly easily either here or at Crackberry.com.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Loz0905

Hi, thanks for your reply,

For example I took the playbook out from its leather case this morning to read your reply and it was on A P Movies reading about Arnold Schwarzenegger in Arts and Entertainment of some Apps I've never seen before.

I has gone mental a couple of times before OS2 update, opening closing apps jumping about etc.

The touch screen is nowhere near on par with my ipod touch I got a few years ago. Just used it to do the trade up option on the bb website and no trouble selecting the yes and no boxes without zooming in (playbook simply cannot achieve this and have to use a pc) (quote from bb website "Internet without limits").

I have a bold 9700 and when they go faulty, orange can diagnose them over the phone (they told me a new one out the box had a faulty trackpad) but this is nothing to do with orange and there's nothing in appworld.

Also just typing here its changing words as I type like faulty to fully and this is the second one I've typed out because the browser desired to close and go to multitasking menu with just email app open.

Either mine is not working to well or this is why bb has not sold make your (make your is supposed to be many)

Please use plain text.
JSanders
Solutions: 5,848
My Device: Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Loz, you need to call the support line. They'll help you.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.