Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

New Contributor
BobLabrie
My Device: BlackBerry PlayBook
My Carrier: Telus

PlayBook game app

Hello again, I  posted a little while ago (thanks for the response, btw) and I guess I should have been a little more specific. Anyway, I downloaded free Tetris for PlayBook from AppWorld and the icon never showed up on the home page like the how to download instructions said it would. It is installed as per My World but I can't figure out how to get it onto the home page. There are only icons on the home page and no folders to explore. What little bit of hair I had left is now in clumps on the floor. I am a newcomer to this tech and I would really appreciate a few tips. Thanks very much. P.S.

Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran I
jarviser
My Device: Two PB's

Re: PlayBook game app

[ Edited ]

Scroll the home page upwards and look at the bottom of the home page. If not there, scroll the home page to the left and look at the second homepage. 

If you find it and want to move it, tap and hold til it "pulses" then slide it to where you want it.

To slide it from the second homepage to the first homepage swipe it across the left hand edge of the homepage then look at the first page again. 

Tap in a free area to stop the "pulsing" action.

If really you can't find it anywhere you should uninstall the app in My World. Restart Playbook, then Reinstall it in My World (from the Uninstalled list) , then search for it as above. It should be there somewhere!

Hi, Thanks for the response. I've covered every square mm. of it and the icon is not there. Do you think there might be hidden icons somewhere? Setup shows I have 91 apps and there sure aren't that many icons on the page.

Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran I
jarviser
My Device: Two PB's

[ Edited ]

If really you can't find it anywhere remembering you may have two or three home pages you should uninstall the app in My World. Restart Playbook, then Reinstall it in My World (from the Uninstalled list) , then search for it as above. It should be there somewhere!

91 apps includes loads of system apps. 

I'll give it a shot. Thanks.

Please use plain text.