Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z10 10.1.0.2312 / Playbook 2.1 / 8900 5.0
My Carrier: Vodafone France (SFR) & B&You

Re: Playbook App Wishlist

gandre wrote:

Also, I am not seeing any new apps (useful) being submitted for download in the PB App World yet.  Still waiting on downloading: BB Protect, BB Traffic, BB Travel, Pandora, Skype, Kindle, and an I.C.E. app.

For the Amazon Kindle, you can use the online web browser:

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-PlayBook/Kindle-Cloud-Reader/m-p/1249433

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
grissom
My Device: Tour alarm clock
My Carrier: nada

[ Edited ]
There haven't been anyy useful apps introduced in the longest. I would like to see a PDF reader that will allow me to unlock my university books like the iPad has. I would also like a Quickoffice BB version. Or a fully functioning Doc to go version. I would also like Yahoo messenger to incorporate video chat. I have Rainbow 6 on my iPad and would like it on my playbook as well. I saw somewhere online Halo being played on a playbook, don't know if it was just computer trickery, but that would be nice to task this powerful dual core processor, but as of now we only have the pixel heavy Doom, which is great, but wore out quickly. brought to ya by iPad2, along with the Mac wireless keyboard!!
From an Apple or Android device
Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z10 10.1.0.2312 / Playbook 2.1 / 8900 5.0
My Carrier: Vodafone France (SFR) & B&You

I don't know about the Mac wireless keyboard, but it has been reported on the "Accessories for PlayBook" board on this forum that other BlueTooth keyboards work very fine on the PlayBook.

And about useful apps, several remarkables one are now available : RDM+, PhoneRemote for example.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
grissom

My Mac wireless keyboard isn't seen by my playback. but i wish it was. but then again my ipad sees my BB phone and playback, but wing connect.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
pastorjonward
My Device: 9630 and 64GB Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

I am still waiting for an app that allows me to easily print docs and pdfs to my networked printer via wi-fi. Seems like a no-brainer for a business-ready tablet. On the bluetooth keyboard, which one(s) work(s) best?
The other issue I am still waiting on is droid apps on playbook this Summer as was promised.
Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
grissom

There is an app for wireless printing. its called. print tool. it is pretty good. its bare bones, but at least it holds the MAC address.
Please use plain text.