Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

lilacben
My Device: Playbook Wildfirel

Playbook Hotmail folders.?

Hi, I have download my hotmail  email account but can only  get the Inbox . I am trying to open the other  folders I have but they will not open.  How can I do it. please.?

Forums Veteran I
jarviser
My Device: Two PB's

Re: Playbook Hotmail folders.?

[ Edited ]

You can see all folders up to the time you set in the sync period (default being 7 days). There are settings to hide or show in that All Accounts pane, filed Messages (ie those in folders) and sent items, Change this setting in the app's Settings (drag down from top margin) then tap Display and Actions.  

To specifically see folders click on the @ sign under the magnifying glass top left, select the Hotmail Account, then click on folder icon next to the magnifying glass (This is in landscape mode)

You can set the sync period up to 30 days in individual account Advanced Settings.

EDIT: If you want to look at folders with very old messages go into hotmail.com in the web browser.

My Device: Playbook Wildfirel

Re: Playbook Hotmail folders.?

Many thanks, but I have looked and looked and cannot find the=

You can see all folders up to the time you set in the sync period (default being 7 days). There are settings to hide or show in that All Accounts pane, filed Messages (ie those in folders) and sent items, Change this setting in the app's Settings (drag down from top margin) then tap Display and Actions.  

To specifically see folders click on the @ sign under the magnifying glass top left, select the Hotmail Account, then click on folder icon next to the magnifying glass (This is in landscape mode)