Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

Contributor
DamienTdoTo
My Device: Playbook 32Gig & Torch 9800/32gig SD card

Re: Playbook Upgrade

Very well said SWYOST!

Super Contributor
ifraser
My Device: Z10

If you havent seen the new options just wait till Feb, looking so good for the Playbook.

I even went out and bought one last week :smileyhappy:
OS10 on the Z10. A great combination.
Regular Contributor
netflicksandskipe
My Device: playbook

Yah super duper damien. That was very well posted.

Super duper
Contributor
DamienTdoTo
My Device: Playbook 32Gig & Torch 9800/32gig SD card

[ Edited ]

First off sunshine (Netflicksandskipe) it's capital D on Damien. Secondly, I may be a very polite Canadian, and I wear my Flag proudly (literally); do not misunderstand my kindness for weakness.

All the best in your search for Netflix and Skype in almost every thread....

Super Contributor
ifraser
My Device: Z10

I am not Canadian, nor do I work for RIM but still think what's been said is right. Blackberry's are great and the OS 2 changes will bring some good changes in the playbook.

If you want the full android market I am sure you could root it. Lol

I want the remote control, and remote keyboard via the new bridge client to be launched. That's going to be great for the playbook and makes presentations etc a lot easier to do.
OS10 on the Z10. A great combination.
Regular Contributor
chipstr1
My Device: Blackberry Z10

Here's the deal; every one is either hyper sensitive about this OS2 upgrade. Some are angry becasue they feel like they got cheated from a performance and capability perspective. Others are commited BB supports with lots of time invested in the product line and this forum. I'm a middle of the road guy. I'm disappointed in how RIM rolled this whole thing out, but am hopeful enough to give RIM the opportunity to make this right. February will be the Sh__ or get off the pot moment for them. Here's hoping for a successful 2.0 upgrade.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

aw, i am so touched. i have no investment in RIM cept for the 100+ users on BES at my office. i am a blackberry fan and like security. i frequent here a bit because i can assist others with their issues and have done so for a few years now. i wish all aps would work and have them all at once. but that will not happen no matter what platform you are on. see if you ever get a competitor player on another product.

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

Contributor
Playing_with_it
My Device: PlayBook 64 gig, Z30, Z10

I dont know what is up with this netflixnskype guy, he sure is annoying and has not posted much on any forum before. I hope his mom is alive and shames him upong his next visit .

I am alost sorry for getting an account here with this garbage coming in at my mail box. there must be a troll switch some where around here but I dont see it yet.

maybe on next reply i can just unsubsribe to this on the next email, it was nice to get answers emailed to me but this is wearing thin.

Thanks Knotty and the guy with the pink pig face for all your help and for what you have done for others. I hope there are more peopl like you out there.

Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Thanks, sorry to have you get so many emails, this doesn't happen often and hopefully it will subside a bit now with you side of the story out there.

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

Regular Contributor
chipstr1
My Device: Blackberry Z10

;-). You're a good guy and have given me some good insight and advice in the past. Thanks