Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: Playbook Upgrade

You are welcome and thanks for the like. It is moment like this, that make me want to help others. Last night when a guy slid off the road, I slowed down and waited till he got back onto the road before going forward in our snow storm. That car followed me for 30 miles after.

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

Super Contributor
My Device: Z10

Goodness me, I am so glad I joined this thread. Its almost as good as the 113 page one of the 9900 battery I am currenty helping out on. :smileyhappy:
OS10 on the Z10. A great combination.
Contributor
My Device: Playbook

Ummmmmmmmmmmmm...it's February!!! Has anyone heard anything about a release DATE for this new OS???

Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

17th or 21st

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

Regular Contributor
My Device: playbook 16Gb

new version  2.0.0.7971 released Today Feb 21 or last night

I'm in the process of downloading; hopefully the android player will have what I need

New Contributor
My Device: Playbook 16gb

The new os 2.1 upgrade for the playbook does not support android apps is this a rumor o is rim really banning sideloading android apps?