Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

rubensmeira
My Device: playbook 16gb

Re: Playbook connects but does not communicate Windows 8

Tenho um playbook 16gb, e tive o mesmo problema.  pra resolver  va ao painel de controle/ sitema/gerenciador de dispoitivo, e desinstale o driver que o windows 8 instalou, pois esse driver nao finciona.  instale o programa  blackberry 7.1.  Com o driver atualizado funcionou normalmente.

Espero que tenha ajudado

New Contributor
melissa_mcbride
My Device: Blackberry Playbook

i already have the desktop software 7.1 on the computer and it still doesnt work

winxhl
My Device: Playbook - 16GB

Re: Playbook will not connect to PC

I already try this two metion. Unfortally, both of them doesnot work. My pc is windows 8 x64. My playbook is 16GB edition. It could connect but not access. Sometime it will creat a network driver successfully. But it won't be scran. Thinkful if got some help.

New Contributor
bbtmt5
My Device: playbook 32GB

Re: Playbook will not connect to PC

What was the technical support number you called to have someone help you with your Blackberry.  I am in the Canada region and every number I call the messge keep telling me to go online to fix my problem. (which is connecting my playbook to windows 8) 

New Contributor
bbtmt5
My Device: playbook 32GB

which customer service number did you call?  I am having one heck of a time getting through anywhere.....

I'm pulling my hair out...