Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

Contributor
notam
My Device: playbook
Accepted Solution

Playbook image editor?

I have looked in App World for an image editor and while several are listed, when you check on devices supported none of them lists the Playbook.  Is there a good image editor for the Playbook?  Thanks,

Trusted Contributor
greggov
My Device: BlackBerry Z10

Re: Playbook image editor?

notam wrote:

I have looked in App World for an image editor and while several are listed, when you check on devices supported none of them lists the Playbook.  Is there a good image editor for the Playbook?  Thanks,

I know there is PicShop. I do not own this so I cannot vouch for it, but there was a quick review on CrackBerry and it looks pretty nice. I'm also considering purchasing this app.

Forums Veteran I
jarviser
My Device: Two PB's

You can sideload android app photoshop express. Be warned if like me you have thousands of pics it takes forever to create thumbnails, so i deleted it.

Google playbookbars.com and  sideloading, it's not something se are supposed to discuss apparently

My Device: Z10 & Playbook

We don't talk about sideloading here.
Be a Shepard and not an iSheep.
Forums Veteran I
jarviser
My Device: Two PB's

aandras wrote:
We don't talk about sideloading here.

OK - bye bye.

My Device: playbook

P.S.  I downloaded PicShop last night and, while I have only used it a tiny bit, my first impression is very positive.