Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

New Contributor
RogerDrew
My Device: Playbook 32G

Playbook media player error

I recently downloaded the free audio bible - world english bible version. It took several hours to download but seemed to work fine for a couple of inquiries. The next time I tried to use it, nothing would come up when I pressed the icon, only grey. I decided to unistall it and install again. This time it only took a minute to reinstall so I figured something was not right. I have since unistalled it again as there was still no response, only the color grey. I have also noticed that none of my music will play now, I keep getting the error "not communicating with media playe"r. The slacker radio app also will not work. It seems as if all music has shut down. I can get youtube video to work with audio. So what can be done??
Please use plain text.
Developer
gmsm
My Device: Pearl 9105 - Playbook 16Gb

Re: Playbook media player error

I dont see any other solution than wiping your Playbook.

But you should try following @blackberryhelp ask them to follow you and ask them to follow you.

You should also try writting to the developers I guess they are support@venturcon.com, you can see the address in My world, inside the app at the top right corner

Pearl 9105 6.0 Bundle 2950
Playbook 2.1.0.1032
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
RogerDrew
My Device: Playbook 32G

Re: Playbook media player error

Thanks for the direction.

Please use plain text.