Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

New Contributor
My Device: Playbook 32G
My Carrier: Shaw.ca

Playbook media player error

I recently downloaded the free audio bible - world english bible version. It took several hours to download but seemed to work fine for a couple of inquiries. The next time I tried to use it, nothing would come up when I pressed the icon, only grey. I decided to unistall it and install again. This time it only took a minute to reinstall so I figured something was not right. I have since unistalled it again as there was still no response, only the color grey. I have also noticed that none of my music will play now, I keep getting the error "not communicating with media playe"r. The slacker radio app also will not work. It seems as if all music has shut down. I can get youtube video to work with audio. So what can be done??
Developer
My Device: Pearl 9105 - Playbook 16Gb
My Carrier: Tigo

Re: Playbook media player error

I dont see any other solution than wiping your Playbook.

But you should try following @blackberryhelp ask them to follow you and ask them to follow you.

You should also try writting to the developers I guess they are support@venturcon.com, you can see the address in My world, inside the app at the top right corner

Pearl 9105 6.0 Bundle 2950
Playbook 2.1.0.1032
New Contributor
My Device: Playbook 32G
My Carrier: Shaw.ca

Re: Playbook media player error

Thanks for the direction.