Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

apryljw
My Device: 8560 and playbook

Playbook not connecting to Internet via blackberry bridge

I am the owner of the playbook and love it everything's great. I recommend it to a couple of people and they are having problems.  The biggest one and reason for my cry out today is, I talked my aunt into the blackberry tablet as opposed to the kindle fire, because she is the owner of a blackberry smartphone from AT&T.  I told her how my phone connects through the bridge to get the Internet on the go without wifi, and as soon as I helped her set up her tablet with the new software she can not get the Internet through the blackberry bridge.  When I connect my blackberry smartphone to my play book I can still access the Internet without wifi so I'm  thinking its the update which I haven't done yet mine yet.  Can someone please help me, my aunt is older and depending on me and I have no clue what happened!  Thanks

Forums Veteran I
jamead1981
My Device: Z10

Re: Playbook not connecting to Internet via blackberry bridge

AT&T require you to pay for their Internet tethering bolt on in order to use the browser etc via bridge.