Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

New Contributor
slug9550
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: EE

Re: Playbook registration

With the problem I had earlier RIM Germany (archen) sent me a Fedex package to return the PB to them in Germany at their expense. Only problem was speaking to India!
Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran I
jarviser
My Device: Two PB's

[ Edited ]

slug9550 wrote:
With the problem I had earlier RIM Germany (archen) sent me a Fedex package to return the PB to them in Germany at their expense. Only problem was speaking to India!

Excellent service in Germany doesn't surprise me.  And the trains run on time there too...

The guy I called in RIM UK sounded Dutch/Belgian, called me back when I explained that 0845 numbers cost me a fortune on mobile, and called me back again to check that my debrick that he walked me through had worked.  (That was before I learned a bit on here).

But when my son'rsPB went hardware fault alll they could do was tell him to take it back to the retailer, whuch was an online supplier with a UK presence but based in Hong Kong.  After some weeks of intervention by the credit card company he got 75% of the price back.   That was when I said "shoulda gone to Currys"!

RMA? I wish!

My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: EE

Nice to have the cheap on line prices but buying local means you have someone to grip warmly by the throat when it goes wrong
Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran I
Lost_at_Sea
My Device: PlayBook 64 GB & Torch 9860
My Carrier: Cogeco

I have talked to RIM Service Centre in Canada on a few occasions without problems.
Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
rat-7
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 + Z30 + Playbook 64
My Carrier: Rogers

Lost_at_Sea wrote:
I have talked to RIM Service Centre in Canada on a few occasions without problems.

Lost_at_Sea wrote:

Lost _at _sea,the phone number for Canada is being redirected to the USA, l found that out when they sent me a stolen device back from repair and they ask me to call them back, my phone can not place any calls outside of Canada. And I also lost the device in all that because there is no recourse since the service center is not in Canada 

---------------------------------------------
Using the Playbook and the Z10 and the Z30 and loving them

Martin
Please use plain text.