Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

New Contributor
Torontom
My Device: Don't have one yet.

Re: Playbook sync to outlook?

...only problem seems to be that they keep hitting the snooze button on the alarm clock...

New Contributor
macias
My Device: 9700 bold

that is exactly right, I use RIM for quite few years already and no option to sync PB with Outlook make me f... pissed. I run small business and have sometimes hundreds emails daily, between customers, suppliers, subcontractors etc. and I need a device which would extend my laptop functionality on outside world along with BB torch which I blew $500 on it (F...!).

So I ask how the f... a phone can sync and pb cannot? Is this what can achieve multibillion company with hundreds of engineers? LAUGHABLE !! No wonder you guys have lost market already, you are pretty much done.

THIS IS TO RIM DEVELOMPENT TEAM - how much f... rocket science it takes to make stupid synchronizing happen? Why it takes so much time to make this painless? THE RECEIPT FOR YOU: make sync automatic via blutooth. PC (with desktop software) <--> phone <--> PB, simultaneously.

If this is not going to change soon, I’m saying goodbye to RIM and switch completely to a paper notebook :smileyhappy:

New Contributor
lg87
My Device: Playbook

Yes, it works with the calendar. I used the same routine. Currently I use hotmail for contacts, calendar and email. I didn't encounter any problems.