Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

New Contributor
Sccountrymetal
My Device: Black berry playbook os 7"
My Carrier: The mobile

Playbook won't load update/upgrade.(OS Update Version 2.1.0.1917) Size 490mb After first set up. On Wi-Fi or Desk top software.

Factory Remanufactured Playbook 16gb Wi-fi only. I just got this playbook in the mail 3 days ago. I charge it up and started to set it up for the first time.(with this playbook) I got everything set up except the update that installs the apps like camera extc. All I have on the screen is the browser icon. When I start  the update it downloads super slow. It takes about 10 hours to get to 96% and thats where it stops. It says check internet connections. I checked everythings fine. I tryed the download a ton of times. I hard restarted acouple times. Security Whiped it acouple times. Nothing seems to work. Then today I tried to update it on desk top software. It will start to load really slow. After about 3 to 4 hours it's at 9% downloaded. Then the download fails. Thanks in adance for the help.

Please use plain text.
Developer
adesdev
My Device: BBTEN
My Carrier: ooredoo

Re: Playbook won't load update/upgrade.(OS Update Version 2.1.0.1917) Size 490mb After first set up. On Wi-Fi or Desk top software.

When setting up the playbook for the first time does require a very large software update. it is ongoing and can not be paused, I advise you to look for a wifi connection that is fast and stable, good luck

Ades Ganteng
Please use plain text.