Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

New Contributor
ryabovamv
My Device: Playbook

Pls HELP! Tablets with OS problems

Hello!

i was presented Blackberry Playbook. The problem is that I cannot authorize it. It started to have problems on the page with the choice of the city (the list was not loading), then I made Wi fi connection "clean" (lack of parallel-connected devices, connection without a password). Authorization went through till the page when I was supposed to accept the agreement and then the connection is lost. Took it for diagnostics, they say that iron-all ok, and say "maybe" firmware was incorrectly installed. A serial 1345-3486-2456. I think my tablet is included in that series of defective tablets with OS problems. Since this is a gift I do not have a receipt and I do not know where it was bought. Can a company take my Blackberry tablet for examination and in case if it is related to this series to exchange?

Please use plain text.
JSanders
Solutions: 5,950
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Pls HELP! Tablets with OS problems

ryabovamv, to get an exchange, you would need to call your BlackBerry PlayBook support number.

www.blackberry.com/playbook  << register your PlayBook there.

Meanwhile, I believe we can help you here to resolve the problem.

Please find a free open WiFi hotspot, no password or security, and restart your tablet by pressing the power button for about 20 seconds.

You will find detailed workarounds here:

Article ID: KB26582 The error "Unable to display the BlackBerry ID agreement" during setup of the BlackBerry PlayBook

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
ryabovamv
My Device: Playbook

I could not unlock it (I tried with Wi Fi in the States, and in Russia). What address of company BlackBerry do I send a BB tablet for exchange?

Please use plain text.
JSanders
Solutions: 5,950
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

ryabovamv wrote:

I could not unlock it (I tried with Wi Fi in the States, and in Russia).

I wish you could explain the error you saw while in the United States that it couldn't connect?

ryabovamv wrote:

I could not unlock it (I tried with Wi Fi in the States, and in Russia). What address of company BlackBerry do I send a BB tablet for exchange?

Same as above: 

ryabovamv, to get an exchange, you would need to call your BlackBerry PlayBook support number.

www.blackberry.com/playbook  << register your PlayBook there.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.