Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

New Contributor
dawn1979
My Device: Blackberry Playbook tablet 16GB
My Carrier: 02

Print To Go problem

Argh help.....

I  have in the past  been periodically successfully used Print to Go, and then more recently it just won't send, I've taken off my virus protection, and still no use, it successfully locates the device then the following comes up.

"..Print error, We're sorry..... Connection to your blackberry PlayBook tablet failed. Please ensure that your desktop computer and laptop are connected to the internet and are on the same local network.  If you are connected via VPN to your office please disconnect"

It converts, connects, sends.... oh no it doesn't send.. (always looks hopeful but alas).What's a little strange is that immediately, on my tablet the little red star symbol appears on the print to go icon on my blackberry - as if I've received a document.... however there is nothing there.. :smileysad:  I've tried restarting my tablet, but it's made no difference.

Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran I
Lost_at_Sea
My Device: PlayBook 64 GB & Torch 9860
My Carrier: Cogeco

Re: Print To Go problem

Does the PlayBook list the name of the file that was transferred? Have you looked in the Adobe Reader to see if they are there?
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
dawn1979

The file doesn't arrive full stop. It fails during the sending process. The documents don't arrive anywhere. :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran I
Lost_at_Sea
My Device: PlayBook 64 GB & Torch 9860
My Carrier: Cogeco

There have been problems with the file being sent to the print Spooler on the some computers. Check there.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
dawn1979

Sorted, 

I unistalled a corrupted/out of date Internet download manager, and rebooted my computer... that appears to have fixed the problem... if but temporarily. Thank you all for your suggestions and I will bear them in mind, next time it doesn't work,,

Cheers :smileyvery-happy: 

Please use plain text.