Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

Regular Contributor
My Device: Palybook
My Carrier: Bell

Print to Go ????????????

I have installed, re-installed, chnage my passwords, this Print to Go just will not work. I have an HP Pavilion Laptop and everytime I install and go through the process whne in the print stage it says I have the wrong password after I put in the code from the Playbook, whats up with this? Yet another slick BB App? 

Highlighted
Regular Contributor
My Device: 9700
My Carrier: Vodafone

Re: Print to Go ????????????

this question has been raised many times in the forum...please have a look at other posts

My Device: .
My Carrier: .

Re: Print to Go ????????????

cmeagh wrote:

I have installed, re-installed, chnage my passwords, this Print to Go just will not work. I have an HP Pavilion Laptop and everytime I install and go through the process whne in the print stage it says I have the wrong password after I put in the code from the Playbook, whats up with this? Yet another slick BB App? 

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/message?filter=location&location=forum-...

this should be a good start for you. Hope this help Smiley Happy

Jakoby4204                                                                                                 New to the Community click here  
Community Moderator
Likes2.png    AS3.png    CG2.png