Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

Trusted Contributor
BB4matt
My Device: Z30, Torch 9800, Playbook
My Carrier: Telus

Re: Print to Go Says success but never arrives on playbook - workaround

Hello rsuski,

Great idea. Everything works on my PB except 'Print to Go'  which announces 'Success'  but without a delivery on my PB. However, sometimes I get this message in the the' Print ToGoLog.txt'  file found in 'My Documents'  folder .

PrintToGoDesktop.exe Error: 0 : EXCEPTION THROWN - System.Net.WebException: Unable to connect to the remote server ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond 192.168.1.112:80 .......

When I get 'Success' the log file ends  with: 'File Transfer Completed .... ' but obviously RIM's engineers didn't use feedback to check whether the document was delivered.

With your method the documents are delivered to my 'Print To Go' folder every time.  Thank you for the work around. Maybe, RIM will fix this issue one day for the rest of us which seem to have a chip (?) hardware issue in our PB.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
rsuski
My Device: playbook 16gb
My Carrier: None

Re: Print to Go Says success but never arrives on playbook - workaround

Thanks for the feedback and interesting additional info.

:smileyhappy:

Regards,

Rob

Please use plain text.