Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

New Contributor
My Device: Z10, PlayBook 64, Bold 9900
My Carrier: Rogers

Print to go won't print to my Playbook

I've installed Print to go on my PC twice.  When I try to print either a PDF or a Word document I always get the same error message:

Driver version 1.0.143.0 (error code 407)

Can someone help me with this

Thanks

My Device: BlackBerry Playbook
My Carrier: Vodafone

Re: Print to go won't print to my Playbook

I'm receiving exactly the same symptoms / error code.

Installed Print to go twice, restarted PlayBook multiple times

Still no joy!
Contributor
My Device: playbook
My Carrier: telus

Some have reported that the AVG antivirus software is interfering somehow, and if you temporarily disable it then PrintToGo will work.  I don't have AVG, and I even tried totally uninstalling my software (Microsoft Security Essentials), turning off the firewall, reinstalling the PrintToGo driver, rebooting the PC and the PB, and I even did a total security wipe on the PB. 

Notta.  I figure there's something in my router settings that's stopping it.  Perhaps I'll do a factory reset of my router and see if that works.  I'll post the results..

My Device: BlackBerry Playbook
My Carrier: Vodafone

I have tried from both my corporate network and from a home-based ADSL connection - same (lack of) result

No common theme with the VA products, firewalls or routers

:-(

My Device: Bold 9900 Torch 9800 Torch 9810
My Carrier: Telus

I have the same error from one of my user's machines.  It is not the network as I can use my Win 7 laptop print to go and print to her tablet with her Blackberry ID but get the error message when using her Windows XP laptop.  I have re-installed the application at least once and still the error.  Will try to disable other running applications / virus scan next?!?

Still noupdate from Blackberry about this issue?

Developer
My Device: (BlackBerry Z10)-> Q10/Passport Dual Use

Not working for me.

My set up is as follows:

Windows 7 - 64bit
Internet connection via wireless access point which gets its connection from a router

bump

My Device: Blackberry Playbook
My Carrier: Vodaphone

I have both Windows Vista and Windows 7 Professional computers and neither will accept print to go.

Have logged with help desk - and just told reinstall the software. Done that in both computers  - no joy.

Get to the Sending Screen then Connection to Playbook tablet failed. Definitely connected to internet on the same Network - Vodaphone pocketwifi. Just sooooooo frustrating!!

Forums Veteran I
My Device: PlayBook 32 & 64 GB & Torch 9860
My Carrier: Teksavvy

Some PTG problems are caused by the Print signal being sent to the Fax Printer. Try disabling the Fax Printer while you try it again. I installed it on my laptop in 15 minutes and it has been working perfect for a couple of months now.
Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Z10
My Carrier: Aircel

I am using BB ZZ10, and my laptop has Kaspersky Anti Virus installed in Windows 7, as mentioned in the forum, i have stopped my AV, and installed the PrintToGo and still it is not working. 

I get a small window asking for my blackberry ID and Password, once i enter it correctly it give a error message, stating that cannot connect to internet or DNS not found when all other browser pages are able to connect.

if i enter wrong password it shows password wrong and then asks for correct password, only if i give correct password it shows the error message which is a typical Internet explorer error message.