Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

New Contributor
JezzaK
My Device: Torch and Playbook
My Carrier: Orange

Problems with OS 2.1.0.1526

Since updating my Playbook to OS 2.1.0.1526 on Wednesday I have had all sorts of problems with Blackberry Bridge. It started with everytime I tried to open say BBM it would ask for my phones password, when I entered this the screen would flash, it would look like it was connecting and then it would come up with a padlock symbol and ask for the password again. I have since done a couple of re starts which has improved it but it still isn't 100%. I notice this update seems to be causing a few issues looking at this forum.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
A-ramzan
My Device: Bold 9790 Blackberry Playbook
My Carrier: Virgin Media

Re: Problems with OS 2.1.0.1526

[ Edited ]

I hope you did a back up of your palybook before you installed the update, becuase if you did you could have just rolled back the update and waiting for BlackBerry to respond to the bugs.

I had also installed the new update and use BlackBerry bridge on a daily basis and I have not come across any types of problems

Kind Regards
A Ramzan
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
Original_Lucy
My Device: BB ZED 10
My Carrier: Fido

My issues have been with very fast battery drain. I haven't had the issues with Bridge that you mentioned and the system seems to run a bit faster with the browser and opening pages in the internet. I am trying to work out the battery drain with a few more restarts, and maybe factory wipe and update with the computer rather than OTA. Will let you know if anything has improved or become worse.

Smile, it makes people wonder what you are up to. :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
JG1
Visitor
JG1
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: Telus

[ Edited ]

My wifi goes out and I have to reset the wifi password.I went back to factory :it didn't help.Does anyone have any answers?The update messed everything up:what's with that?

Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
lesedwards
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Rogefs

Browser will not stream video since update keeps freezing. Never did that before update.

Please use plain text.