Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

New Contributor
SusanjBain
My Device: Curve 9350
My Carrier: Blackberry

Re: Playbook Browser won't work after software upgrade

Hey My question is out of this thread. Sorry for inconvenience. I am using Blackberry P9981. Its working good. But tomorrow I have got a problem that the image slide show is not working. There shows an error. I tried by restoring they phone but nothing changes. What should I do?
Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor I
chaosdivine
My Device: BB PlayBook (32 GB Wi-Fi OS 2.1.0.1314) and Torch 9810 (OS 7.1.0.746)

SusanjBain wrote:
Hey My question is out of this thread. Sorry for inconvenience. I am using Blackberry P9981. Its working good. But tomorrow I have got a problem that the image slide show is not working. There shows an error. I tried by restoring they phone but nothing changes. What should I do?

Please ask your question in the appropriate forum for your phone http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-Smartphones-and/ct-p/Smartphones and you will most likely receive a suitable answer.

The forum you are posting in is for the PlayBook tablet and as a result you will most likely not get a suitable reply.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
SusanjBain
My Device: Curve 9350
My Carrier: Blackberry

Thanks buddy for your kind information.
Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor I
chaosdivine
My Device: BB PlayBook (32 GB Wi-Fi OS 2.1.0.1314) and Torch 9810 (OS 7.1.0.746)

SusanjBain wrote:
Thanks buddy for your kind information.

You're welcome. Good luck. If you get stuck, come back and we'll try and help you out.

Please use plain text.