Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

New Contributor
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: Digicel

Reading books

As suggested in my previous question I have downloaded the AIR Browser so I can now see the book files and have also downloaded a Reader App, now how do I get the book file into the Reader App?

Apologises for the ongoing questions!!

Super Contributor
My Device: Z30/Xperia Z Ultra
My Carrier: Verizon/T-Mobile

Re: Reading books

I'm not entirely familar with Air browser, but I would assume it has copy and pasting options, or other file options either as a swipe down menu, OR available when you press and hold on the file you want to move.  :smileyhappy:

Rich C (PKcable)
From Crackberry.com

If I have been helpful please click like! Use the Thumbs up icon below this message. :smileyhappy:
Forums Veteran I
My Device: Two PB's

Re: Reading books

tmkdiver wrote:

As suggested in my previous question I have downloaded the AIR Browser so I can now see the book files and have also downloaded a Reader App, now how do I get the book file into the Reader App?

Apologises for the ongoing questions!!

You should have asked that as a follow on reply to my answer to your previous question in the same thread. now we have two threads.

Which book reading app are you using? That will depend on the format of the books you have downloaded. Where did the books come from?

The "Book Reader for epub and kindle" app has a library get books function. Drm protected books cannot be read with it.

For Kobo and Amazon Kindle the apps download the books directly.

Other apps will also vary.