Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

New Contributor
ami080391
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: idea

Regarding Playbook

When i was updating my playbook , due to my internet connection it was interrupted and after that my playbook was not updating and not starting , please help me out...!!!!

when again i am plugging into my laptop then it is showing that " there is no no update available.

Please use plain text.
Developer
scrid2000
My Device: Red Z10, 32GB PlayBook, Numerous Android/WP8/FirefoxOS/Other devices
My Carrier: T-Mobile

Re: Regarding Playbook

You can try doing an OS restore. Instructions have been posted at http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-PlayBook/Restore-PB-to-factory-default/td-p/104888...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
ami080391

it is still not working

Please use plain text.
Developer
scrid2000
My Device: Red Z10, 32GB PlayBook, Numerous Android/WP8/FirefoxOS/Other devices
My Carrier: T-Mobile

You did an OS restore and it's still not working? A simple disconnect shouldn't prevent a restore from going through...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
ami080391

no..., its is not restoring any thing when i select update it is checking for update and then it is giving there is no update available..!!!

Please use plain text.
Developer
cas118
My Device: Z30 / PlayBook 64GB
My Carrier: Virgin Mobile UK

Make sure that your PlayBook is turned off when you plug it in to your PC.

When you get an alert saying that Desktop Manager is having trouble accessing your PlayBook, just press this Update button and it should be wiped

Follow me on Twitter1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.