Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

New Contributor
My Device: Playbook 16g
Accepted Solution

SINCE 2.1.0.1314 CONSTANT NEED TO SIGN IN TO E-MAIL ACCOUNT

Since I've updated to 2.1.0.1314 I get a popup to sign in to my e-mail account. This happens sometimes every few minutes and other times it will not happen for an hour or so. I didn't have this happening before the update.  By the way, it automatically made the subject line here Upper Case, it wasn't my choice. 

Forums Advisor III
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 + Z30 + Playbook 64

Re: SINCE 2.1.0.1314 CONSTANT NEED TO SIGN IN TO E-MAIL ACCOUNT

sarge245 wrote:

Since I've updated to 2.1.0.1314 I get a popup to sign in to my e-mail account. This happens sometimes every few minutes and other times it will not happen for an hour or so. I didn't have this happening before the update.  By the way, it automatically made the subject line here Upper Case, it wasn't my choice. 

I have the exact same problem, and I have discovered that it is the calendar server for Rogers that for some reason is going on and off every few minutes. What I did is to cancel the login request and every thing is working fine except for the calendar of course but the e-mail is working well 

---------------------------------------------
Using the Playbook and the Z10 and the Z30 and loving them

Martin
New Contributor
My Device: Playbook 16g

Re: SINCE 2.1.0.1314 CONSTANT NEED TO SIGN IN TO E-MAIL ACCOUNT

Okay I've removed the calendar from my accounts, now I'll wait and see.  Thanks