If you are using Internet Explorer, please remove blackberry.com from your compatibility view settings.

Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

Contributor
duliduli556
My Device: 85BE
My Carrier: X8546E

STUCK in About Screen

Help

my playbook is sort of stuck. Basically i can swipe and take pictures etc, but in the settings screen, it is stuck on the About screen.

i cant do anything else in the settings menu.

i tried the already mentioned reset, by holding down the power button for 10-15 seconds.....and nothing happens.

if i try to turn it off from the power button in the main menu, it just sits at a black screen

i wonder if my power button is screwed. i dont really feel it move, but still i hold my finger on it for over 20 seconds and nothing happens

thanks in advance for any help

"[b][URL=http://www.rsoutlet-4u.com/rosetta-stone-portuguese-c-4.html]Rosetta Stone Portuguese[/URL][/b]
[b][URL=http://www.rsoutlet-4u.com/rosetta-stone-russian-c-15.html]Rosetta Stone Russian[/URL][/b]"

Please use plain text.
JSanders
Solutions: 5,875
My Device: Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: STUCK in About Screen

Reset the Playbook by holding down ALL three power, volume up and volume down keys for about ten seconds.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.