Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

New Contributor
My Device: Tablet - playbook

Scrolling and Dragging

Hi, I'm a little frustrated with the tablet and am using my laptop to type this. My playbook cursor keeps jumping from subject to content and back as I'm trying to type in the content window.

My original problem is the webpage dragging as I'm trying to scroll thru a menu list on that page. For example, if I open the music webpage "Pandora" and try to scroll thru my stations list, I end up dragging the whole web page up or down. How can I scroll without the web page moving around?   .....and what am I doing wrong with the issue stated at the top? Thanks in advance for anybody that can help.

Super Contributor
My Device: pb

Re: Scrolling and Dragging

[ Edited ]

1. This forum is incompatible with Playbook. It has been reported.

2. Some web pages are incompatible with Tablets - All tablets including the eyepads.  Drop down and drag menus often will not work.

Enjoy. 

My Device: playbook

Re: Scrolling and Dragging

For drop-down menus, the Playbook has a neat little triple-tap trick that will hold most menus open so that you can drill down into the menu. Some nested menus are still a problem on all touch-screen devices not matter which kind, but the triple-tap vastly improved my web experience on the playbook.