Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

New Contributor
My Device: 8520
My Carrier: t-mobile

Re: Shop Blackberry Canceling Orders For Playbooks :\

My Status cnage to shipped, thank you for youe effort... I used 7blackberry phoine in my family and will introduce this playbook to them as well.

New Contributor
My Device: playbook
My Carrier: rogers

I received this answer back from them lastThursday Dec 1

Your order will be shipped out within the next 5 to 7 days. You will receive an order confirmation email once your unit has shipped. Thank you for your order.

Thank you,

Order Support

The ShopBlackBerry.com Team

just checked my status and it is still canceled

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry 9900
My Carrier: Rogers

[ Edited ]

This could not be more frustrating...

After my order was cancelled I've been in touch with two GlobalWare agents who have told me that my order was cancelled because my postal code didn't match what I have listed with my credit card company.  I've since called my credit card company to corfirm that they have the correct information which is the exact same address info that I inputted when I placed the playbook order on Shop Blackberry.

To make matters worse...Both GlobalWare agents told me that I could wire the funds over to them because they can't process my credit card and that they would send me the bank wire instructions in 10-15 minutes by email.  Well it has now been a few hours and I have not seen an email from them...

This is extremely disappointing and frustrating.  I just wanted to give this playbook away as an Xmas gift but it has been a huge hassle and frustrating experience.  RIM, I suggest that you step in and deal with this matter before it becomes a PR nightmare.

New Contributor
My Device: Bold
My Carrier: Telus

I orderd the 16 G on Nov. 28, my stauts was changed to 'Shipped' around Nov. 30.

My credit card was debited on or about Dec 5.

but I have yet to see an email confirming shipment??

New Contributor
My Device: Torch 9800 and Playbook

I'm in exact same situaton as you.

Ordered (from Toronto):
Nov 28th - Ordered
Nov 30th - Status said Inventory hold
Nov 30th - email saying 5-7 days to ship
Dec 2nd - status changed to shipped (no emal ever sent)
Dec 9th (today) - still no email
New Contributor

I haven't complained to Shopblackberry because I don't think it'll help and they are probably a the point where I'd be the millionth complaint this week, but I'll blow off some steam here.....

Shipping being delayed 5-7 days is not such a big deal IF customers know before they place an order. When I made my order on Nov. 28th, I had he option of ShopBlackberry.com (in stock) and Bestbuy.ca (backorder 5-7 days).

Had I known that both companies were in backorder, I'd have picked the one I could pick up at locally and that is what pisses me off. If something is not in stock, then don't tell people it is.

I can wait for my order, no problem, I can be patient, but at least prvide some information. On top of not be honest about product being in stock, I have no received the email that has my shipping number (like everyone else who has ordered from this company.

FYI - Guy at my office ordered from Bestbuy.ca (when stated on backorder) at the same moment I was ordering from ShopBlackberry.com (in stock). He was able to go pick it up today.

Has anyone in Canada received their Playbook from ShopBlackberry.com?

New Contributor

I guess I am a little more patient than some people on here, although I am getting irritated.

I have tried to acll but of course get caught in the phone loop.

We should have assumed this would happen when mass people order online....

New Contributor

Im in Victoria, BC, Canada and no have not seen it although my order was never cancelled and stated as shipped after the 3rd day  but still no email confirming shipment so I have nothing to track.....

New Contributor
My Device: curve 8520/playbook
My Carrier: Fido

I wasn't really concerned after getting the inital email stating that shipping would take an extra 5-6 days.  But time was up and my status still said "order recieved"

Ordered Nov 27th

When i kept checking my order status online, it suddenly changed to "inventory hold" on Dec 7th

Just now - Dec 8th It finally changed to "shipped" & i recieved an email with tracing # for USPS (that doesnt work yet)

No charge on CC yet.

Highlighted
New Contributor

I think reading all the posts here and on Crackberry has added to the lack of patience with all this. By next week, we'll all have received our Playooks and we'll all be happily wasting hours playing on them.

Still, that shipped email with tracking number would be nice.