Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

New Contributor
My Device: curve 8520/playbook
My Carrier: Fido

Re: Shop Blackberry Canceling Orders For Playbooks :\

especially if it worked!!
Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Bold
My Carrier: Telus

Yeh too true....its amazing how impatient we have become with the internet and its many services.

I am sticking with BB, damned if im going to the dark side....if I chose to jump ship everytime something wasnt instant

I would have given up eating KD long ago....

My slogan for my IT company is

'Servicing the growing deman for instant information' 

the thing is that 'instant' is getting short and shorter evey day.....

New Contributor
My Device: waiting for a playbook
My Carrier: verizon

Frustrating is the key word here. Placed my order on 11/23. Apparently I am lucky enough to be one who's order didn't get cancelled, but it sat idle until 12/6, when the status was updated to "Shipped". But...no tracking number and no confirmation email yet stating that it was shipped. Like thousands of others, I have sent yet another email to try to find out if "Shipped" really means that they actually shipped it out and provide me with a tracking #.

....waiting to see what happens next....may be wrapping up a picture of the Playbook for my wife under the Christmas tree!!!

New Contributor
My Device: 8520
My Carrier: bell

stebo2011 wrote:

Yeh too true....its amazing how impatient we have become with the internet and its many services.

I am sticking with BB, damned if im going to the dark side....if I chose to jump ship everytime something wasnt instant

I would have given up eating KD long ago....

My slogan for my IT company is

'Servicing the growing deman for instant information' 

the thing is that 'instant' is getting short and shorter evey day.....

It's not so much the "instant" aspect of it. It's more of the not knowing. I placed an order based on information provided by BB. It would ship in 1-2 business days. GREAT. I purchased this to give as a gift during a party I will be attending THIS WEEKEND.  I have had no further communication from blackberry regarding the status of my order since the generic ...we are busy and we're sending them out sometime soon... email. I had an opportunity to purchase one from best buy (relative works there and would hold one for me) 2 days after I purchased from blackberry but did not based on the information provided from BB.

If blackberry would just keep their customers updated on the status of their order and maybe reply to the emails that were sent I bet 90% of the people venting on here would not be angry. Leaving us in the dark is horrible PR and leaves me with a bad taste in my mouth about a company I have supported for years. We have 4 BB users in our house so it's not like we don't support them. After this..not so sure I want to continue to support them.

New Contributor
My Device: Bold
My Carrier: Telus

MM32 - I agree with you... after 4 days of emailing and calling I realized I am not going to get an answer. So I sit and wait.

As for ordering online via BB/Globalware Solutions again.... no way and maybe any other site that uses Globalware Solutions as their shopping cart solution, as they seem to be the operations behind this online service.

New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9700
My Carrier: Rogers

I'd say we were impatient if our order was still pending, but for those of us who shockingly received a cancelled notice on our order after having had the money taken... that's a totally different story!

New Contributor
My Device: Torch 9800 and Playbook
My Carrier: Rogers

Absolutely. The people who's orders were cancelled have more then enough right to be pissed beyond belief. I think one of the problems is that the people who's orders haven't been cancelled (myself included) have become more impatient after hearing the horror stories others have gone through.

I was not impatient at all, until I started reading these forums. Peoples orders getting cancelled, no customer service, no one receiving their orders even after a week or two.

I've waited weeks for shipping before on back order products, but never had this kind of skeptisism that the product won't make it as promised.

As I said in an earlier post, a week from now we'll all be laughing.

I refuse to call and complain for two reasons:

1. They've probably heard the same question a million times and I'd only get the same response as everyone else, and

2. We should all keep the lines open for those whos orders have been cancelled. They need them more.

New Contributor
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: Vodafone

I called up the SB customer care again (1.5hrs waiting) to check my order status. Agent said my order has been cancelled due to high risk of transaction and asked me to wire transfer the $. When I told him about the information I got today morning from another agent (who told me that my order has been reactivated and willed shipped in 24hrs), he said it was a false info and apologized. I am confused whether to do wire transfer or not since I am unsure about the delivery/shipment.

New Contributor
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: Vodafone

I received an email from help@shopblackberry.com

Hello,

Dear Customer,

As per our conversation, below provided is the Wire Transfer instruction. Please call us back with transaction id. So, that we can assist you further.

Here are the wire instructions for Rim:

Swift Code:                    %%%%%%%%%%

ABA #                           #%#%#%#%%#%

Address:                       #$#$#$# Bank
                               &%&%&%%&% Blvd
                               Wyomissing PA. ^^$$^$

Account Number:            #%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#

Please send a cover note with the product name and shipping address.

The checks should be mailed to:

Globalware Solutions
200 Ward Hill
Attn:  Finance
Haverhill, MA 01835

New Contributor
My Device: 9900
My Carrier: www

Hello All,

On November 24, 2011 I ordered two blackberry playbooks, I still haven't received them. I am a blackberry fanatic (I will never switch to another brand) I have been frustated, mad, and I said in my previous post that I will go to either apple or android. 

Until today December 8, 2011, I decided to call another number to shop blackberry that is not 1866 957 0761 (This number will either drop your call, not ring at all, or it will put you on hold for 1 hour)

I called 1888 805 6789 and they pickied up right away, the agent replaced my order within 1 minute (after he explained what happened with he fraud system detection)

We (including my self) should have patience, RIM will definitely will honor all of our purchases. I suggest to call this number 1888 805 6789 and the agent will replace your order.

I do not work for RIM or any of their affiliates.

We all need to understand that RIM did not have enough playbooks in their warehouses and their resellers including major stores. If you guys read about best buy, you will understand. Best Buy cancelled all online orders.

Please be patient.

Josein