Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

Contributor
My Device: Bold 9700
My Carrier: AT&T

Sorry - I'm new here but this is getting out of hand. How do you sort through 200 pages of uncategorized messages?

Since it's impossible to find anything with 100 separate posts on the same subject and no decent search tools, this will get way out of control, because people will just make a new post on something that may have already been addressed elsewhere.  RIMM?

Super Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9930,Blackberry Playbook(32GB)

Re: Sorry - I'm new here but this is getting out of hand. How do you sort through 200 pages of uncategorized messages?

Yes it can get a bit annoying but there is not much that can be done about. Use the search tool and just go page by page and quick look. You could tell a Moderator and give them your feedback and that the forums need to be more organized but still might be out of there hands.

Eric
................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Please give me Kudos if you feel like I helped you

Thank you
cuse165