Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

My Device: playbook 32gb
My Carrier: telus

Storm 9530 bridge connectivity

hi there...i am bridging my playbook with my storm9530 and find that my connectivity is hit or miss. sometimes pages load but a lot of times i get the home page loaded then go to try to a second page and it just sits there. its like it goes to sleep and never wakes up.
anyone got any suggestions or should i just be thankful its working with my Storm at all, since i was told they were incompatible and was going to have to get a new bb.
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Bell

Re: Storm 9530 bridge connectivity

Hello femjock7,

For the sites you are opening, are they large sites with a lot of embedded content (such as videos and music) or a basic site, like google.com?

If you weren't bridged and tried to open this site on your BlackBerry, would it take a while to open or would it be almost instant?

The Bridge browser is basically like using your BlackBerry's browser but viewed on the PlayBook. If it would take a long time to open on your BlackBerry, the PlayBook would react the same.

If you were to connect to a Wi-Fi network and use the PlayBook browser, does the same issue occur?

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!