Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

My Device: Playbook and Curve
My Carrier: Vodaphone

Tasks on playbook via blackberry bridge

Dear Blackberry,

I have had my playbook for quite a while and I'm still quite satisfied with the device. But what annoys me quite a while is the worthless app for task management via blackberry bridge. There is no possibility to bring structure to the list of tasks. It's even not possible to filter out completed tasks. This makes the app completely worthless. I wonder if there's even someone within the Blackberry company which does use the app. I hope there's a quick update of the OS with a better app for task management via blackberry bridge.

Best regards,

Douwe Nakken
Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Passport SQW100-1

Re: Tasks on playbook via blackberry bridge

I. Know what you mean. I feel the same way. Being a new blackberry user for both the phone and the tablet, I  have observed the same.

My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: Telus

Re: Tasks on playbook via blackberry bridge

I really don't understand why BlackBerry thinks developers will be encouraged to write apps for the Playbook when BlackBerry itself will not write decent native apps.  The task app is less than worthless and it would really only require a few controls and queries to fix it.  C'mon already and finish these core apps!