Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

ernestopfern
My Device: playbook 32gigs

The error "Unable to display the BlackBerry ID agreement" during setup of the BlackBerry PlayBook

Playbook is connected to wireless signal.

The error "Unable to display the BlackBerry ID agreement" during setup of the BlackBerry PlayBook

Knowledge base says to connect the device to the wireless.

I did try 3 different wireless spot home. cofeeshop and co-worker wifi spot

Same issue on the 3 different spots.

Tried activating a second tablet and worked fine.

Several people facing the same problem.

Forums Veteran I
Lost_at_Sea
My Device: PlayBook 32 & 64 GB & Torch 9860

Re: The error "Unable to display the BlackBerry ID agreement" during setup of the BlackBerry PlayBook

Try doing a reset on the problem PlayBook. Hold down the power button for approximately 20 seconds and wait for it to reboot. Then try the setup again.
New Contributor
subzerocarfanatic
My Device: blackberry playbook-p100-32wf/model=RDJ21WW

Re: The error "Unable to display the BlackBerry ID agreement" during setup of the BlackBerry PlayBook

im a new  Blackberry Playbook 32gb owner,brand new out of box trying to set up and cannot

get past the  AGREEMENT page.it says : unable to display blackberry id agreement, and where your supposed to select your country it keeps showing none selected!!!!! it wont display any country to select! i held power button down

for about 20 seconds like you said,after about  2 seconds it displays the 3 options of restart,power off and standby.

if i keep holding down until i reach 20 seconds it doesnt do anything but shut off. please help

Forums Veteran I
Lost_at_Sea

Read the BlackBerry Knowledge Base article KB26582. It may help solve your problem. Report back.
New Contributor
subzerocarfanatic

seems to me the article you refer to is telling how to go to your laptop and reset it if youve lost or

forgotton your blackberry id! i have never set one up it wont allow me to get a id set up, it wont show a country for me

to select so i can proceed to picking or setting up id. on the very first screen of play book after it comes on,you have to choose language and country i dont understand why it isnt saved already from that first page !!!!

Forums Veteran I
Lost_at_Sea

You must be reading the wrong article. I just checked it and it is the correct article.
New Contributor
subzerocarfanatic

i may be! still have alot to learn here! where do i look for this article?  thank you!!

Forums Veteran I
Lost_at_Sea

You can Google it.
New Contributor
subzerocarfanatic

i found the link,thank you ill let you know if or when i get it solved!!   thank you

New Contributor
subzerocarfanatic

i dont understand why it wont let me set up the id agreement. i live in koa campgrond so i have wi fi, its just unsecured like any public wi-fi. they gave me a code to use when i first moved here for my laptop.