Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

Visitor
angre7
My Device: PlayBook

Throw us a bone!

Why not do something novel and integrate BBM with Playbook's video messaging...how hard could it be with a minor PB update?

If BB showed a little love to the Playbook buyers (after burning them so badly) maybe they could regain a bit of rep...just maybe. What do they have to lose by treating their orphaned customers a bit better?

I recently bought the Neutron music player app for my PB and the dev keeps right on maintaining and updating it. It's an oustanding app that plays FLAC and has incredible EQ and interface customization. Most dson't know how good the PB sound quality is relative to other tablets/players.

If an independant developer can bring something good (great) to the PB, why can't the company who made the thing?!

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
dungeon418
My Device: Blackberry Z10, Playbook 16 gig, 32gig, 64gig,

Re: Throw us a bone!

My sentiments exactly. From what I have read BB OS10 will not work properly on the playbook.OK then, so why not modify the OS so its not so processor and memory demanding. Its been done before with other platforms and operating systems. Most people with a Playbook would see this as a welcome sign. I bought 6 of these playbooks , everything from a 16 gig to a 4G LTE and am quite happy with them, however seeing what my Z10 can do just makes me want more. I think that programers have enough smarts to do just that and also this would definitly give good PR for Blackberry and its new boss.

Please use plain text.