Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

Contributor
My Device: 9800, and Playbook
My Carrier: rogers

Time Formats in Calendar: 12hr clock only???

I have a torch and a PB updated to the newest version.  On my torch I have the clock and torch's Calendar set to a 24hr clock.

on my PB I also set the clock to a 24hr clock.  But the calendar on my PB only displays events in a 12hr format. with an AM or PM.  I have gone over the options and can't find anything to make that calendar display a 24hr format

is this a bug or limitation

8100, 8900, 9800, and Playbook owner
Forums Advisor III
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 + Z30 + Playbook 64
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Time Formats in Calendar: 12hr clock only???

have the same problem, and what make it even worse for me is that I never learn what is AM and what is PM, when I grew up everything was using 24h format

---------------------------------------------
Using the Playbook and the Z10 and the Z30 and loving them

Martin
Retired
My Device: 9900

If you go to the Settings Menu, and select Date & Time change the clock to use the 24 - Hour Time.

Cheers,

Forums Advisor III
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 + Z30 + Playbook 64
My Carrier: Rogers

RandomHero wrote:

If you go to the Settings Menu, and select Date & Time change the clock to use the 24 - Hour Time.

Cheers,

That only work for the main screen date and time display as well as the default clock included with the Playbook, but if you go to the BBridge Calendar, BBridge Task, when you set up a new appointment/task the only time that is there is the AM/PM one and not the 24h time, which I mentioned before is extremely confusing for me since I never ever worked with that system and I have no clue when is AM and when is PM

---------------------------------------------
Using the Playbook and the Z10 and the Z30 and loving them

Martin
Retired
My Device: 9900

This is currently not an avaialble feature, but thank you for flagging this. We are always looking to improve our products.

Cheers,