Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: Telus
Accepted Solution

Torrent Client

Is there a native torret app? I had side loaded the ported Android app ATorrent. It worked well for few times I used it several months ago but will not function now. Before I was able load torrent trackers, I had downloaded, into ATorrent. ATorrent won't load the torrent file now.

This the second function on my PlayBook thy does not work. The first problem that came up was not being able play a couple of movies I hDcopied over from my laptop. They played fine at first, acouple of months ago butnot now.

I suspect recent OS updates have broken something.

Forums Veteran I
My Device: PlayBook 32 & 64 GB & Torch 9860
My Carrier: Teksavvy

Re: Torrent Client

I think you should do a file backuo, followed by a Security Wipe. Then reinstall everything.
Trusted Contributor
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: Telus

If I understand correctly I should do a backup to my desktop compter, then do a security wipe. Then restore my backup from my desktop. I hope I don't have reinstall all my apps from 'scratch'.
Forums Veteran I
My Device: PlayBook 32 & 64 GB & Torch 9860
My Carrier: Teksavvy

When you do a Security Wipe, everything is deleted. You can reinstall all the APPS by going to App World, My World, tap reinstall all the Aoos, no charge.