Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

Visitor
Heisenberg
My Device: Nul
My Carrier: Null

Two chargers at once ok?

My PlayBook is stuck at 0% battery charge. It won't take a charge after 24 hours on the supplied charger. Same with the travel rapid charger.  I want to try both chargers at the same time to see if it will start to charge.

I have heard that here is no danger to try this. It may not help but it won't hurt. Is this true?

Please use plain text.
Contributor
PinkPink8
My Device: Torch 9810/Playbook
My Carrier: AT & T

Re: Two chargers at once ok?

How old is your tablet? I'm not sure that it is the exact same problem, but when mine did that my charge port was no longer working. I had to contact BB and they will give you further instructions. Be prepared that you may have to send it in and have it replaced. I hope you have been backing up all of your info.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Turd_Ferguson
My Device: PlayBook 64 GB
My Carrier: Bell

How do you mean two chargers at once? What chargers are you planning to use simultaneously? So far as I am aware you can charge via USB or the pod charger connection, but if you're using one of those, you won't be able to use the other as there is no way to connect both at the same time since both ports are on the bottom of the device.

Please use plain text.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Turd_Ferguson wrote:

How do you mean two chargers at once? What chargers are you planning to use simultaneously? So far as I am aware you can charge via USB or the pod charger connection, but if you're using one of those, you won't be able to use the other as there is no way to connect both at the same time since both ports are on the bottom of the device.

there is a magnetic charger that can be used with the USB one

the battery has built in protection so you can not harm it.

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 5.0.4 and BES 10.2.2 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2008

Please use plain text.