Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

My Device: Blackberry playboook
My Carrier: orange
Accepted Solution

USB cable

Hi

i have just bought a BB Playbook and with it came a USB cable.  This will sound daft but where do I stick it (no rude answers please)  It does not fit into a port.  Is it poss the wrong one was put in box or am i getting it wrong ?  Anyone else had the problem ? The charger cable fits in its port OK.

Guru I
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.1.2582; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: USB cable

The small end (microUSB) goes in the center port on the Playbook (BlackBerry logo up.) The other end goes to the computer.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Guru I
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.1.2582; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

And my hat's off to you for having the guts to ask that question in the way you did!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
My Device: Blackberry playboook
My Carrier: orange

Thanks John

Yes it did take guts did it not.  While waiting for a reply i browsed some other probs and saw one about a USB cable and using it with the BB logo up.  tried that jst before I opened your reply and guess what it fitted.  I am a plonker sometimes.  Just did not realise in went in the charging socket.

thanks again