Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

New Contributor
thisisvishal
My Device: Playbook

Unable to connect with PC

Hi

I have updated my Playbook with latest software 2.1.0.1753 over wifi, but when I connect my Playbook with PC, I get an error message to "Repair, Update, Cancel". When I click on repair it shows I need to update my Tablet with the same software that I have already updated and starts downloading but never finishes. When i check my tablet for updates, it shows latest software

Super Contributor
sameer_it17
My Device: BB Z10

Re: Unable to connect with PC

Hi...

Try the below resolutions.

1. Check to see if you have a firewall that is keeping you out. That is what they are designed to do. Turn it off and try connecting. I can connect to my computer by Cable or wifi. On my computer I can also go to start, right click on Explore. It will show all my computer files as well as my PB Files. From here I can drag alll my music, photos and other files back and forth from one device to the other. If I can do it everyone should be able to do it. I have XP PRO on my laptop.

2. Try turning off your wifi before connecting to the PC. I had a problem where the PC saw the playbook as another network connection and that caused the desktop manager to not find the playbook. Also try a different cable.

thanks..

Please update the result after applied..

Thanks
New Contributor
thisisvishal
My Device: Playbook

Re: Unable to connect with PC

Hey thanks for the reply

I tried doing that, disabled firewall antivirus everything,  still it didn't connect.  It says unable to communicate with windows.  Please help