Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

aditya24786
My Device: Playbook

Unsatisfied by your service - Mental Harassment

The problem I have faced is that I have purchased Blackberry Playbook on 03-01-12 serial no 134418658352 802975651634

1. First it malfunctioned on 05 Feb. 12 & after service from your side it got received on 06 Feb. 12 ,after 01month 
  2. Secondly it again malfunctioned on 15 April 12 & after service from your side it got received on 17 May 12 ,after 01month  just after two months of first repair.
  3. Sadly the third time it stopped working on 31 May 12 just after 13 days of the second repair, and yet it has not been received back from your side. 
Out of total 10 months since I have bought your product total 07 months (01 month for first repair + 01 month for second repair + 05 & Continue for third repair) the playbook is with you only and all of the warranty period is wasted.

The amount of money (Paid Applications etc) I have lost apart from the cost of the playbook is also a huge sum of money for me.
The time and money wasted from my side because of the visits to your service stations is an another problem for me, The mental stress which I have faced should also be considered. Which can be summarized as the limit to  which you have harassed me mentally & financially.

Can anyone please provide me the details how to register this complaint officially with blackberry and than may be go for the consumer court ?
Elite II
tanzim
My Device: Torch 9800

Re: Unsatisfied by your service - Mental Harassment

Sorry to here this! I understand your frustration...but please mind that this may be one of incident! Other users are facing this scenario. Please consult with the reseller and check whether you can claim warranty from them.

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

Super Contributor
TroyTempest
My Device: Playbook 32

Re: Unsatisfied by your service - Mental Harassment

It depends on your country laws. Here in UK you would be entitled to a refund by now from the seller. You are obviously not UK as you have service centres (!) I would go to court if it is free of charge like here. Whom you sue depends again on local laws, either the seller or RIM.

Else get a Galaxy. 

This is a forum of fellow sufferers. Not RIM. Only rarely do technical advisers visit if you had no answer for a couple of weeks and they just say contact RIM.

________