Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

Visitor
dlc2202
My Device: Bold 9900

Using Facebook with browser OS2.1

Since upgrading to OS2.1, when using Facebook through the native browser after around 1 minute Chat is disconnected and the Ticker stops working and becomes greyed out. 

I did not have this problem before the upgrade.

Has anyone else experience the same?

Contributor
smcenroe
My Device: Playbook

Re: Using Facebook with browser OS2.1

I have the same problem...never happen before the update. Anybody at blackberry give a care?

Regular Contributor
mikejones2509
My Device: playbook

None of my browsers are working properly anymore. Constantly freezing after a few minutes. I am sure I will need another restart as soon as I post this.

Contributor
smcenroe

New update 2.1.0.1088 and the problem is still here plus a new one, I can type one letter into google and the keyboard disappears....hmmm. HEY RIM IS ANYBODY LISTENING?

Contributor
suewatters1

I have the same problem you can't chat on FB because it disconnects.  NOW why would I buy a Blackberry 10 when they can't even fix what is wrong their old PLAYBOOK.  When they start having problem with Blackberry 10 will it take forever for them to fix it?

So I would not recommend to anyone thwe Blackberry 10 because of them not being able to fix the PLAYBOOK.