Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

New Contributor
orange_thirteen
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: Bell

ViDEO CHAT AND CAmera

my video chat and camera won't work  says   error 4003 camera

Also said camera in use but it is not??? 

Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: at&t

Re: ViDEO CHAT AND CAmera

No need to double post. I answered your other post here:

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-PlayBook/CaMeRa-WoNt-WoRk/m-p/2013839
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
Contributor
cochamarco
My Device: BB Bold
My Carrier: Indosat

maybe the problem from your camera device
Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: at&t

Ya think??
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
TroyTempest
My Device: Playbook 32
My Carrier: 3

[ Edited ]

cochamarco wrote:
maybe the problem from your camera device

So 60 stupid responses in a day, another Indian student competition! Have your course tutors no better challenge for you guys???

PUSH OFF TO ANOTHER FORUM.

________
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
tangoKilo
My Device: playbook
My Carrier: none

Not sure if you have fix your issue or not, I didn't see any help below... I have a working camera and device, but I can't seem to connect to another device. I am in the UK and want to chat with a device (really with its owner) in the US, but even if I'm on the phone and have verified he is online and ready, the playbook doesn't find the other BBID... I don't see any others with this issue... I am a new PB owner but it seemed to work while I was in the US... what gives??

Please use plain text.