Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

New Contributor
My Device: bold 9900
My Carrier: KPN-Base

Video's on the playbook

Dear all,

I have now for some time the blackberry playbook. i'm now trying to put on some movies that i have.
I confort the original video file to a AVI and alsow to MPG2, but every time i try to place it on my tabelt with the desktop manager it gives a error that "there isn't enough space or the connection is lost". if i try to put the files on the tablet without the desktop manager it gives the messag that the video file not is supported.

What can i do to fix this?

Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: Video's on the playbook

best to use MP4 for videos

Read this on ways to transfer them

http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB29506

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V