Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

Trusted Contributor
malie1
My Device: Torch 9800, PB 16G

WEB ACCESS

Courious, Does anyone ever try to access US air's Web Site. For some reason I can't get it Tells me that the site is not available try later. Think for some reason PB browser is not compatible
New Contributor
Anikanjedi
My Device: Playbook 16GB

Re: WEB ACCESS

I just visited the site from my PB and it's fine.  However...until last night (before smart advisors on here fxed my problems) I was having similar issues!  Most sites I visited caused problems for me.  I either couldn't access the page or it completely froze my PB.  What I was advised to do and what solved my problems is to 1st clean out your cache, history etc.  I honestly hadnt ever done that before and saved my history for 30 days.  Not necessary for me at all to save.  Then, Reboot your router.  After router rebooted....Reboot your PB.  It solved all my problems and I really have a whole new PB thanks to advisors on here fixing my problem. Hope it works for you as well!

Forums Veteran I
jarviser
My Device: Two PB's

I am having to guess you mean www.usairways.com (a link would have been useful) i can get in fine. Do as above. 

Guess I should have been a little more clear. I can't log in as a member says network unavaiable try later.
I was able to log in before the .1314 update not since then ???
Forums Veteran I
jarviser
My Device: Two PB's

Yes you should have been clearer. Can't help. Not a member. 

Thanks anyway